Gather the whole family together for a fun night in with the Mason Power Reclining Sectional. A power control on either arm makes it easy to relax and includes USB charging ports to keep devices powered. Stay comfortable during a movie marathon with help from high-divide back cushions that take pressure off your head and neck and tufting that cushions your lower back. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ provides a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Keep beverages close by in a console with two cup holders. And if someone gets rowdy and spills, not to worry. Mason is upholstered in a durable, cleanable fabric that is available in over 250 style options to suit your décor.
- Easy-to-access power controls in both arms adjust the recline
- Power control allows you to adjust between sitting and reclining
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Storage console features two cup holders and space to house remotes, magazines and other items
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
||Power Reclining Sectional
||Power, USB Port, With Console, Cup Holders
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.