Ergonomic support meets elevated aesthetics with the Odell power reclining loveseat. Featuring clean lines, thin pad-over arms and subtle pull tufting on the high divided backs, this loveseat s modern silhouette serves as an attractive complement to any living space. Triple power functionality allows for independent adjustment of both headrests, lumbar supports and recline for customized relaxation, while Zero Gravity technology provides a feeling of weightlessness and reduces pressure on the body. Use the convenient built-in USB ports to easily charge your mobile devices without leaving your seat. Available in two beautiful color options, the Odell power reclining loveseat is upholstered in luxurious, long-lasting top grain leather to add polish to any room.
- Subtle contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in for supportive comfort
- Fashionable, thin pad-over arms with a high divide back
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- A home button on the power control returns the headrest, lumbar and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB-A and USB-C charging ports are built into power control for convenient charging and have zero draw technology to prevent the battery from draining when they re not in use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Available in two top grain leather color options that are durable for everyday use
- Removable backs for easy moving throughout the home
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.